The IBSA Team understands that this is new territory for a few of you. Below we’ve included a list of the best practices that will help you have the best virtual experience!
FOR THE ATTENDEE
- Ask questions through the chat! The best way to submit your questions is through the Zoom chat function. We will be going through all unanswered questions after the show and posting them online for your convenience.
- Stay connected! Be sure you’re in a location where your best connected to the internet. If you notice your WiFi is at one bar, you should move to a different room/area.
- You do not need the Zoom application to join the IBSA 2020 Virtual Show! As we approach the date we’ll be sending out links and personal usernames/passwords for you to access the event.
- Each attendee will be sent unique log-in information the day before the show. Be on the lookout for this email as it may be found in your spam or junk folders.
- If you do not receive an email with log-in information by 11/8/2020 5:00PM PST, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for an update on your registration.
- Follow the link in your email to join the webinar.
- Do NOT share your credentials with anyone. If your credentials are used on different computers, Zoom will eject both users.
- Don’t know how to raise your hand or start a chat in Zoom? Use this link to learn how!
- If you are having technical problems during the show, don’t worry! Contact an IBSA Board Member to help you with any technical difficulties.
- The show is recorded and will be available to you in 5-10 business days after the show for a one-time viewing.
- Attendees will not be able to download the recorded footage of the show.